Low Cost Spay Neuter Dallas, TX
Through our low cost spay neuter clinic in Dallas Texas you can have your dog or cat spayed or neutered at an affordable cost.
Millions of dogs and cats are euthanized every year in shelters across America due to overpopulation. Spaying and neutering can help to reduce these numbers by preventing unwanted canine and feline pregnancy. Spaying and neutering can also prevent many health issues including mammary cancer, ovarian cancer, testicular cancer and pyometra. Spaying your dog or cat will also lessen many behavioral issues such as urine spraying and aggression.
Spay Neuter Instructions
- Remove access to food after midnight the night before surgery. Pets can have water until they leave the house on the morning of their appointment.
- Check in is at 8am and Pickup will be between 4pm and 5pm the day of the appointment.
- Feed 1/4 of the normal amount of food right before bed after surgery. Just like people, pets may be nauseated the evening after surgery.
- No external sutures are used, so suture removal is not necessary.
- Early age spaying / neutering is available. Minimum age of 8 weeks or 2lb body weight.
- Cats must be in a carrier.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- OHEs (spay) are performed through and incision on the left side of the female cat. This approach prevents many post surgical complications and allows owners/caretakers to more easily monitor incisions. Because of changes in the uterus, pregnant cats are spayed through a traditional ventral midline approach (belly).
- Print and fill out a surgery consent form and bring it with you for your appointment.
- Ignore the appointment time. Check in is at 8am. This is a limitation of the booking software.